Need a great camera crew in Colorado?
We’re experts in lighting and shooting gorgeous HD and 4K cinematography - bringing years of network television, documentary and corporate experience to your shoot. And we come fully-equipped with our high-end camera, lighting and sound gear. Just walk in with your script, and leave with the raw footage on your hard drive! We specialize in:
- Beautifully-lit single and multi-camera interviews
- Compelling B-roll footage shot with editing in mind
- Product shots & commercials
- Filming on-camera talent and scenes with actors
- Shooting single and multi-camera live shots
- Multi-camera events such as concerts and corporate events
We’re one of the first calls for clients like ESPN, Dateline NBC, PGA Tour Entertainment, and HBO Sports when they need beautifully-lit interviews and b-roll footage that really shines. We also partner with other production companies and agencies from around the world who are coming to Colorado and need talented local crew with top-notch equipment. Give us call to discuss your shoot at (303) 670-0625, or click the button below.
Top-notch camera, lighting and sound equipment!
Our camera crews come fully-equipped with complete camera, lighting, and sound packages in multiple formats shooting in HD, 2K and 4K. Camera package choices include:
- Sony PMW-F55 Digital Cinema Camera with Canon Cine Prime Lenses, and the Canon 18-80 Zoom Lens
- Matching Sony PMW- F5 - perfect for 2 camera shoots!
- Sony PMW-FS7 M2 Super 35mm 4K Camera Package with 18-110mm Lens.
- Sony PMW400 XDCAM HD422 ENG-Style Cameras with HD Lenses
Each of our camera packages include a Sachtler tripod, a 17" HD monitor, an Arri light kit with Chimera soft boxes, a Kino DIVA 400, a 1x1 LED Light, a small grip package, and complete Sound Kit (when ordered with a 2-person crew).
We can also provide a number of extras that really make a production shine:
- Dana Dolly with straight or curved track
- 6' Portable Jib, & larger jibs if needed
- Various gimbal systems including the Osmo & Ronin
- Drones with FAA Part 107 licensed UAS operator
- HMI Lighting including the Joker 800, Kobold 400, and Arri 200w PAR
- An on-camera Teleprompter with operator
- Various portable greenscreen configurations
- A fully loaded grip truck
- Additional crew like Gaffers, Grips, Camera Assistants, Data Wranglers, Makeup Artists, PAs, and more.
Still need more? We can scale up to meet the needs of nearly any shoot with our large network of equipment and talented local crew. Anything we don’t have we can usually get – from grip trucks to Steadicams.
Not sure what you need? Please feel free to CONTACT US to discuss your needs. We’re experts at helping you match the right camera package and tools to best fit the production.